Monday, January 29, 2007

new banner pic!!!

muahahaha...chanced upon this webby http://thrbrtemplates.blogspot.com/ which gave somewhat ok instructions on "how to---blah blah blah---to your blog"...well at least they were good enough to enable me to trial and error successfully to get a pic of freedom up as my banner pic...

gonna do more exploring of the site to see what else more i can improve on my blog when i have the time...

my $0 sony ericsson decided to KO itself this evening...i left it to charge after reaching home but when i checked it again later, i only saw the on/off button blinking a red light...dunno whats wrong also...using my old panasonic now...dunno how long it'll last also...had to knock it initially to see sthg on the screen...then it auto off-ed itself when i was charging it just now...nabeiz...

dunno what phone to get also...arghhh...of all times it has to spoil now...basket...my m1 contract not over yet somemore...

No comments: