Saturday, December 22, 2007

i miss her already...

my very first xmas gift exchange with meimei yesterday...and our "last" meetup before she flies off for her china trip...12 days wo...

we went to cathay to catch "the heartbreak kid"...the usual ben stiller funny stuff which is always entertaining...

went to tao's restaurant after the show for dinner...

meimei's atlantic flounder with cheese

my slow cooked pork back ribs

pumpkin soup...nice and sweet

tried the peppermint tea with grass jelly...so-so only...
rose tea with apple...much better

creme brulee...

green tea ice cream

meimei's lin didi which i got for her...

my presents which meimei got for me!



and look what's inside...bite size loacker wafers! meimei say its for my hunger pangs in the middle of the night =)

meimei also gave me this...if you havent tried it before, you really should...frigging excellent

of all the presents i received yesterday...the best one has got to be the 1.55m, sometimes 1.52m one...hehe...

No comments: