Saturday, May 28, 2011

it feels good to be home =)

had one the luckiest break so far in my career at TOS whereby i got to visit the U.S as part of a business trip!

a week at Connecticut for work...followed by another week at NY and DC for leisure. was most fortunate that Bryan had the itinerary all planned out for the 3 of us =)

being a very sight-seeing-ish itinerary, we were able to cover alot of ground...visited many of the memorials and museums. was most impressed by the architecture and the details of the buildings/memorials.

2 weeks away from home made me miss many things back here in sg...the food, potable tap water, the mrt and the buses, the warm weather (only when i was at liberty+ellis island - ha). And of course, i missed being with my sweetie and my family.

it's been almost a week since my return... this time last week i was still on the plane...struggling to get some shut-eye...wishing the baby a few rows in front would stop crying...praying that i will arrive safely back to my loved ones.

No comments: