Friday, October 13, 2006

and then there were clear skies...part 2

had to give wed's run a miss due to the lousy haze...but i made up for it just now with 3x2.4km intervals...9.48, 10.13, 10.21...quite pleased with myself for actually completing all 3 sets cus i was really really very very tired after the 1st set and given the state of fatigue i was in, i must say the timings arent that bad either...hohoho

attended this geometric dimensioning & tolerance course from wed-fri...in-house...fugz...was struggling to stay awake...tried various ways to keep make myself wake up...took those head face down naps of a few seconds hoping to become more awake once i wake up...ate sweets...went to the washroom to wash my face...tried lifting myself up on the chair with my arms while seated...and when all else failed today i tried clipping myself with the ring binder hoping that some pain will make me awake...

it's back to motherland tmr yay!!! the extra cash will come in handy no doubt...then i wont feel that bad for buying the upcoming gundam releases straight from tfh...hohoho...got MG strike w/ IWSP in oct...MG strike freedom (special edition) in dec...dunno shld just get 1/100 saviour from falcon as well or just wait...and my VF-0S also arriving soon...

just finished my lunamaria gunner zaku warrior...just started on sword impulse...my gundam backlog is now down to 12 kits...hohoho

No comments: