Thursday, November 16, 2006

it's gonna be a busy weekend!

have to make my way down to jurong east after work tmr to get the samsung mp3 player exchanged...suay man...of all the sets to get i collected a faulty one...basket...

after jurong east is da ching to collect me new blue specs!

sat morning at motherland...evening is TOS dinner and dance

sun morning wash clothes...mop floor...hopefully can squeeze in a run in the afternoon...then evening is wedding dinner of one of my primary school's classmate...

missed my wed evening run cus i swapped my monday ot to wed (just to collect that faulty mp3 player...kaoz)...i was the LAST one to leave the office on wed...hoho...had to off all the lights aircon and lock all the doors...hoho...well there's always a first time for everything...

during lunch today i noticed the zipper on my quiksilver wallet has split open at one of the sides...argh...another thing to replace...or maybe ask mum see can repair anot...

No comments: