Thursday, November 30, 2006

deliciously droolsome duck soup

came home from gym to find a pot of duck soup cooked by dad...hohohohoho...it's so unbefrigginlievable good...

small whole duck+sichuan vege+some ginger slices+some black pepper+whole tomatoes...omg...

muscle development updates...still look scrawny...biceps got a little definition...weights at gym has increased bit by bit...weight has hit 57kg from a 53kg back in july...

have been constantly awoken in the middle of the night by my grumbling stomach for the past few weeks...recently the quick gulps of water from my bottle hasnt been able to drive the hunger pang away...so last night i decided to put snacks at my bedside as well...peanut butter m&ms....hohoho...yumz...lucky thing we have the fun packs at home...

and true enough my tummy woke me up again in the middle of my sleep last night...and sleepily i opened the m&ms...gobbled down a few...drank some water...plopped back down to sleep...thank goodness it chased the hunger pang away till the alarm went off...*phew*

looking forward to sunday's run...mentally prepared to suffer through the 42km...i hope my body is prepared for it though...hehe

No comments: