Friday, December 01, 2006

"the five people you meet in heaven"

finally made a trip to the library and got myself some books to read...2 of them in fact...well actually 1...cus the dilbert comic doesnt exactly count...

guorong recommended me a few titles but only "the five people you meet in heaven" was not on loan...book is by this author called mitch albom...should be a good read...if not i still have dilbert to fall back on...hehe

tuas 2nd link run results are out...the 50th runner actually had a timing of 40.37...i kinda remember me coming in at 40.20+ leh...basket...pretty sore at not getting a medal....heh...oh well...better luck next yr...provided i'm able to maintain my timing of course...

destiny gundam kit is done...time for some READING!! but first let me watch this week's episode of survivor...hoho

tos dnd'06 photo of my table

No comments: