Thursday, December 14, 2006

almost 8 hours of sleep and i'm still tired

was very tired last night and was in bed by 1030pm not knowing that i actually forgot to set my phone alarm...and so this morning instead of being awoken by my phone, i was awoken by my dad's voice instead asking me if i needed to go work today...

i quickly looked at my phone and wooh...6.51am...washed and changed up and got a cab to get to work...made it to office with time to spare...thank goodness mum helped me pack my protein shake cus i missed my morning coffee+oats breakfast...

but surprisingly i wasnt hungry at all during the whole morning...instead i was feeling tired as usual...but my head started throbbing in the afternoon...the sleep on the bus back cleared up the headache abit...after changing up at delta, i eventually decided to skip gym and did some workout at home instead...

have been feeling rather low for the past week...nothing seems to be going right...

did feel abit better last sunday after buying my digicam...retail therapy! heh...my next session should be somewhere next week...MG strike freedom coming in!

so it's me myself and my toys...sigh

No comments: