Sunday, December 24, 2006

Bishōjo figures


my first foray into "Bishōjo" pvc figures...a 1/8 Ignis by Alter...from what i found out online...this Ignis character is actually from a *ahem*hentai game called Jingai Makyo...heh...

for me it was always robots robots robots all the way until i started to frequent dannychoo's blog http://www.dannychoo.com/index/eng/ ...hurhur...and got exposed to these pvc figures...the figure that actually caught my eye and eventually led me to other areas of his blog (apart from the gundam section) was this-- http://www.dannychoo.com/blog_entry/eng/654/Igunis/ ...this one's by maxfactory and is currently sold out at most places...

these pvc figures cost just as much(if not more than)a full price MG kit...thankfully only a few are worth getting imo...otherwise my toy fund will be dealt with another blow...tf+gundam+figures...wooo

i'm hoping tfh can get the maxfactory one for me and also next jan's GIT's SAC motoko kusanagi...meanwhile the Alter one will have to suffice...a nice christmas prezzie for myself


No comments: