Wednesday, December 27, 2006

MG strike freedom has arrived...hohohohohoho


the long awaited called from tfh came last night informing me of the arrival of my MG strike freedom FULL BURST...hohoho...highly sought after kit and is currently sold out EVERYWHERE...that's if the shops are able to get any stock in...thank goodness i preordered mine real early to avoid disappointment...hoho

it's been raining EVERYDAY...i hate that shoes wet socks wet feeling...i wonder isit the way i walk or sthg cus water just seem to pour into the front of my shoes whenever the floor is wet...my feet movement just flicks up loads of water and wets the front of my shoes and socks and eventually the whole shoe and sock is soaked...

trying to pick up run trng again...it's been tough to get back into it for some reason after the marathon...recent runs have left me panting like mad with some pain in my right knee...

think i will not jump straight back into long distance running...will start preparing for next yr's 2.4 instead with more sprints and intervals...maybe do just abit of slightly longer runs

No comments: