Saturday, December 30, 2006

2nd last day of 2006

the kitchen sink tap decided to ko itself last night...couldnt turn it off at all...so we had to collect water in buckets water rationing style for a night by turning on/off the main water supply outside the house...

but THANK GOODNESS this episode occured YESTERDAY so at least today i could get a new tap and all the what nots at motherland and get it fixed today...otherwise it would have been water rationing till next wednesday....omg...

above is photo of peili's wedding at the "primary sch classmate table"

opened up my maxfactory ignis and snapped a few shots of it...and my casio exlim's battery is still going strong!


brought forward my sunday run to this evening...my first mid-dist run since marathon...all was going well until 30min liddat when my right knee joint started to hurt...it had that joint want to pop out kind of feeling...managed to finish my tanglin route w/o slopes in 37.68min...

plan for this long wkend?
visit sunshine plaza again tmr to get the white spray can...saw it on offer yesterday but the shop was closed...
maybe i'll start another kit...
just got my hands on black lagoon ep1-23...will be clearing it these few days...
clear my huge backlog of movies i've accumulated...

No comments: