Monday, December 04, 2006

oh my aching legs...

aftermath of marathon...aches aches and more aches...my knees were hurting so bad yesterday...

was contemplating of taking mc today but i woke up feeling slightly better...i even gave myself an excuse that if i cant catch the company bus in time i would skip work today (cus i was walking really slow this morning with the pain at my ITB--i read it's somewhere at the sides of the knees) BUT i made it with 1min to spare...

mum keep telling me to skip gym for this week...i was thinking maybe postpone tmr's session to wed...OR i just do some light workout at home tmr and go for thur's session...i think that'll be better since i'm taking a week off running...unless of course my legs recover by sunday...then i'll do some light run...

race results are out...i clocked 4:01:36 & 4:00:52 for gun/chip time respectively...came in 69/1181 in my division, 416/5909 in male category, 469/6745 in entire field...not too bad i guess...for a first timer...

No comments: