Sunday, May 06, 2007

2nd race of 2007 and my first MC


started to feel abit feverish with itchy throat on wednesday and decided to skip gym...went home to rest for the race on thurs...same feeling still persisted on thurs...still i endured through the workday and made it to the race...funny thing was i didnt feel sick at all during the race...

made it back in 24.19min(on my watch)...was hoping to do slightly better by maintaining 4min per km but couldnt keep up at the last 1.6km...oh well.

the aftermath...fever came back...went to see the Dr...diagnosed with throat infection which was giving me the fever...so there...thank goodness the race was only 5.6km...exercising when "unwell" is not the brightest thing i've done i guess...

my first MC from work...so sick that i even had to give my saturday at motherland a miss...sigh...

No comments: