Sunday, November 25, 2007

1 week away from marathon and this happens...





didnt expect it to rain so heavily all of a sudden so i never expected to slip and fall also...hehe...

there was abit of thunder before i set off for my holland v route but the sky seemed ok to me...but it was dark clouds everywhere once i went past the british council...then rain started pouring once i reached holland V...

decided to take shelter at the hdb area but before i could even reach there, i took a tumble behind the alley where the restaurants were...the ground must have been slippery and i slipped and fell while making a left turn out from the pavement...

quickly got up and raced to the hdb estate and examined my wounds...my upper thigh near the left cheek of my butt was bloodied (heng it didnt turn out so bad as u can see from the 3rd photo above), my left leg had abrasions near the knee...my left shoulder also kenna orh cheh and scratches...my palms thankfully only kenna cut abit only...

the pain started kicking in...i was drenched(in a mixture of perspiration and rain water) and stuck in holland V...only wanted to reach home asap to clean up...i must have looked very the "lang bei"...hurhur

so once the rain quietened down, i tried standing up and walked ard and decided to quickly run back home rather than slowly walk back...

luckily the pain didnt bother me too much and i managed to complete my holland V route...once i stopped running...woo...the pain came back...

once i reached home, mum and edwin were like saying "see la, told u dont go running le la"....hehe...oh well...

No comments: