Friday, February 15, 2008

when it rains...it pours

in this rollercoaster ride we call "life"...we enjoy the "ups" it brings and always dread the "downs"...

this week is a "down" for me...for a few reasons...

the 4th vane issue at work refuses to die off and the latest shenanigan i have to put up with is "something that looks like material porosity"

utoys website was apparently infected with some virus...it gladly passed some to me when i visited it on wednesday...now my msn messenger is screwed...probably have to reformat the harddisk again...

another lonely vday...i wonder how many more lonely vdays i have to put up with...

wanting things to happen...making things happen...there is only so much i can do and it worries me when trying your best is just not good enough...isit me or isit just my rotten luck...haiz...

here's to hoping my next "up" will arrive soon in this rollercoaster ride

No comments: