Sunday, July 20, 2008

mid year report card

it's already late july 2008...most stuff hasnt been progressing the way i wanted them to...the high hopes and optimism i had for 2008 (given the way i ended 2007 on a high note) isnt planning to materialise any time soon...

toys
only addition (so far) is a TF movie bumblebee camaro

training
currently in my worst running form ever since i picked up competitive racing 2 years ago...in addition my discipline to push myself is at a all time low...gone are the days where i could do 3x2.4km runs at a single session. made a decision this week to start resuming my 2-3 runs per week...completed 2 out of 3 runs this week...i want to keep this up as much as possible so i wont suffer too badly at the stan chart marathon...

muscle development
everything's hit a plateau...weight is stuck at 60kg...not as scrawny as i used to be but still the same old skinny frame...

travelling
gua temperung...bangkok...mount kk...P.Aur OWD...Batam cable ski...Kaleebso LOB...
all mini trips...

relationship
all i can say is the more i want it, the more it doesnt want to happen...

job
already 2 years at tos...and the downward trend of the company still continues...

amidst all the low morale, i find joy in re-discovering the things i used to indulge myself in and i'm glad they still lift my spirits when i'm down...be it assembling my gundam kits or listening to some good ol fashion rock music...

leaving you with "love is only a feeling" and "holding my own" by The Darkness

No comments: