Tuesday, February 28, 2006

adrian takes on the tanglin route...under the 4pm sun!!!

so i got home earlier from school since attendance for today's hrm lecture was of no meaning...

saw the brilliant sunshine and decided to go for my run...i decided on the tanglin route again and this time bring my stopwatch along...

had a short warm up-saw a gigantic komodo lizard swimming and climbing onto the side of the kimseng river-huge bugger

then off i went...shiok man...the feeling as the sun blared down on me...very long never exercise under the sun le...looking more and more like a white skinny twig...anyways since i am more or less stuck in this skinny twig form, i might as well be a brownish skinny looking twig

just about reaching my half way point, my thighs started to feel tired...all of a sudden the sun shining on me did not feel so shiok le...hurhur...

so anyways i pressed on...slowed down my pace a little and when i reached the finishing point...i gave myself a pat on the back...not a bad run (33.20min) considering it was my first one under the sun in a VEERRYY long time...lesser traffic today but i'm sure i still got my share of carbon monoxide poisoning today...

climbed the stairs upon reaching home...fwah seh...seeing stars liao...did only ONE broad jump and decided to call it a day...drenched in perspiration man...wooh

No comments: