Monday, February 20, 2006

the morning after an eventful weekend

eventful weekend...for me at least it was....

saturday
saturday started with the noise coming from my brother who was still in front of his pc at 5am+...kept interrupting my sleep...

so after tricia called at abt 6+ i decided to get out of bed to do my hrm ca...do until tricia arrived to deposit her nana at my place for awhile while she went for her gym session. first time a chabor fren of mine come to my place...hehe...

so after that it was back to hrm. then grandma called...saying she will drop by my place to visit us...so i vacuumed the house to prepare for the stand by area to be conducted by my ahma later...

so abt 11 my ahma+2nd aunt+youngest aunt arrived...chit chat chit chat...then wheeled down nana for tricia and after that went to buy lunch for ahma-we had hor-fun, the nice nice fried rice, rojak and dad made chinese tea...yumyum!

after lunch brought ahma down to see mum at cold storage...it was interesting seeing how mum tried to show her mum all the meat and all the things she did at the meat section...so after that we said byebye and ahma said got time must go visit her in muar.

came home do abit of work...napped...watched survivor...then went out for late dinner with tricia-we had yoghurt, chicken, mackeral, pizza...very full sia...

sunday
sunday...hohoho...getting to the exciting part...

morning wash clothes...after that do homework...napped...for some reason kept feeling sleepy...then went out with ronald...jalan orchard...sian man...reminded me very long never buy toy liao...

here comes the exciting part!!we went to this seafood eatery at ang mo kio (called mellben i think) with ronald's dad and his friend....SHIOK man the food...huge sri-lankan crabs in claypot with cream and chor beehoon...frigging SOLID...+pai gu wang+dou miao chao mushroom+rojak chicken...wa...it was superb man...

today....sigh
woke up with sore throat and running nose...still had to drag myself to sch to print out my 1st draft report. promised prof chai i passing it to him today...

thank goodness i had my h10 with me to make the trip less arduous...batt died on me though...lucky already reach sch liao...

went to my lab...ask lab tech can use their printer to print my report anot...she say cannot...went to another lab...the lab tech was nice enough to let me print...say by right cannot one...but since no one there he say he close one eye...so after 60 over pages of printing(it would have cost alot if i printed the whole report at the library...60cents for 1 page of colour man...siao!!)...

all done...went library to bind and hand in to prof chai...prof chai said got some bugger bringing some xray photography thingy down...say might need to bring all my specimens back to take xray photo...think wednesday need to go back again...

went home...knocked myself out on the train...still having the sore throat...running nose getting worse...must drink more liang teh later...

No comments: