Friday, March 24, 2006

a test of tolerance

from whatever i can remember from the memories of when i was still very young, i have been the target of my elder brother's nonsense and antics...

there were times where i just could not take it anymore and just shouted back at him and stuff...but nothing serious...no fist-fights or whatsoever...i would have lost to him anyways...he has always been (and still is) bigger sized and stronger than me...

most times i tried enduring...tolerated all his childish jibes at me...i assumed a person would mature with age and maybe all these nonsense will go away when edwin "grows up"...

well...edwin's turning 28 this june...the nonsense level hasnt diminished one bit...his game now is to push me to my limits...test how much irritation i can tolerate...and if i snap...he wins...

been trying new ways of keeping myself out of the "snapping phase"...there are times where i just try to stay away from him...ignore him..."laugh" with him when he makes fun of me...stuff like that...cause i dont want to stoop down to his level...i know he is just waiting for me to break...

as much as i know it isnt right to talk bad behind someone's back...i would hate myself even more if i failed in this test of tolerance...

No comments: