Thursday, June 22, 2006

last day at motherland

actually wanted to stop yesterday cus there really wasnt much things left for me to do at the store and i felt bad abt doing nothing over there...and time crawls when you have nothing to do...

but my supe asked me to work till today cus boss will only be back from ict tmr...so i went down today and i asked my supe for sthg to do so at least time did not crawl like yesterday...

really appreciate my boss for hiring me when i needed a part time job the most...there's never a dull moment when he's ard...and my supe is always so nice to me~i love the snack treats!!~

2 long stretches over a period of a yr (i worked there last june after my attachment+ict..this time its after my graduation+before ict)...i've learnt alot...it's been a wonderful experience for me...

yesterday tried out my cohesion...very cushiony...clocked 46min of mileage before stopping to try alexandra park's mini exercise stations...i noticed it during my walk back home from ikea and i wanted to try the stations out...its majiam like a mini gym...without the weights...

after run went to finexis to listen to a financial advisor...trying to keep myself more well-informed abt these insurance/investment thingys...abt time too cus i know the younger i start the better

No comments: