Monday, June 19, 2006

the longest medical checkup ever

went to tos to sign my letter of appointment in the morning...afterwhich it was off to sata at jurong east for an xray..then to clementi for checkup...by the time the eyesight+hearing+blahblah test were over it was already 1230..the nurse told me to come back ard 230 when the doctor returns

so lunched and went to some void deck to stone...h10 went flat on me...today paper only burned 15min...so i slept...woke up 215...walked back to clinic...waited...waited...waited...waited...

330 then get to see doctor...so cold in the clinic somemore...brrrr

after that made my way to queensway...went past ikea...saw the herman chairs i always wanted to buy going for $19...usual price $22...so i decided to go in and take a look later...

went straight to the shop where i got my fastwitch and got myself a grid cohesion...

after that to ikea...and got me 2 herman chairs-1 green 1 black(they only had 3 colours-green/black/white)...strapped my shoes's bag onto my outdoor and i attempted to carry both chairs home...on foot...hohoho

at first still ok...after almost reaching redhill mrt i started to regret doing what i was doing (i've like stopped to rest my arms a few times le)...after that i walked somemore and decided to walk to the nearest bus stop...but upon reaching the bus stop i thought since almost there liao...just endure abit more la...so walked somemore...reached alexandra park connector...arms very suan le...thank goodness for the benches at the park...

walk until delta...i finally relented and called dad for help...so dad came down and helped me carry one herman for the last stretch

my green herman!! black one i give edwin

saucony grid cohesion

No comments: