Friday, June 23, 2006

last holiday-day 1 of 3

woke up automatically at 815...breakfast included the usual coffee+oats...

after breakfast took out my army stuff for next wk's ict...field pack la..sbo la...boots la (man were they moldy...i even went thru the trouble of loosening the laces to kiwi the flap under the laces!!)...no.4 la...pt kit la...camo cream la...insect repellant la...oh ya..that reminds me-i havent pack mozzi coils...

vacuumed the house and took a few bites of the roast pork dad bought from sheng siong before i went for my sprints at 12...after sprints(1.27,1.24,1.32,1.23,1.24,1.23) jogged to the mini gym at alexandra park connector to do some static exercises...

came home had the steamed fishies which dad prepared...the great eastern agent was too busy to meet up today...so i went jalan instead...

got me a watch!! quite an impulse buy i think...i was planning to just look see first but i got tempted when a store at bras basah was selling timex watches at "promo prices"...still quite pricey for a digital watch i thought...in fact its the most i ever spent on a digital watch...my past few digital watches were cheapo casios whose plastic straps didnt last very long...

being so easily tempted by discounts and at the same time trying to find opportunties/excuses to pamper myself ...i decided to pick out a timex (with velcro straps!!) for myself (my excuse was that i havent bought myself a decent watch in YEARS...hohoho) -1 which wasnt too ex, design not too obiang, and 1 which wont look too humongous on my skinny arm...

after fiddling with it for a little longer i noticed the buckle in which the velcro goes thru is those soft plastic...shite...pleassssssssssssseeeeeeeee dont spoil so easily my overpriced digital watch.....pweetty pleasssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee

No comments: