Sunday, June 04, 2006

scorching fun run sunday

seeing how brilliant the weather is today...i decided to go for another run to make up for the shitty one i did yesterday...

almost didnt take the long route cus the pain in my left knee started to set in only after 400m into the delta area...but i carried on and slowly the pain went away...heng ah...

replaced the holt road slope with the alexandra park connector which led me to the jervois hill area slopes...pace was good all the way till the long stretch leading to holland v...that portion was trying...the knee pain came back once in awhile but it was bearable...

finished the run in 1hr 7min...slow stair climb...bathed and enjoyed a nice mug of milo-peng...yummy

opened up another toy this morning too-cybertron soundwave...to make myself happy...heh...
instead of wallowing in self pity i tot i'd better pick myself up and dust myself off...

exam results coming out next wk...gonna have to put in more effort in my job search after that...

No comments: