Wednesday, September 06, 2006

drool drooling drooled

totally knocked out on the bus home today...so knocked out that i drooled all over myself...

i was awoken by my subconscious mind telling me that my drool was dripping dripping and i suddenly woke up--slurped up the dripping saliva--wiped my mouth...then i went back to sleep...hohoho...

when i got off the bus i noticed a wet patch on my shirt...hohoho...no need to guess where that came from...

decided to do intervals today...run was pretty good...i managed to push myself to finish all 3 sets properly with timings of 9.50, 10.07, 10.07...after that was stairs...broadjumps and tugjumps...

have been pondering on which shoes to get to replace my converse which already has a gaping hole at the soles...so i made a trip down to queensway to recce the NB classics sneakers i've been eyeing...

but to my disppointment, none of the shops carried the exact same model designs i found thru the NB sites...price was a little pricey too imo...129 retail price...kaoz...supposing they give 30% discount its still 90 over bucks...more ex than my sauconys...how can liddat...

so anyway maybe i'll drop by the NB concept store to see what other models they have and ponder...if i'm going to get a pair of pricey sneakers i jolly well get a pair which i like

No comments: