Tuesday, August 08, 2006

just one of those days...

despite sleeping early last night, i still woke up feeling groggy...not as much as the day before or last week...but still groggy...and as always looked forward to the sleep on the bus to work...

while preparing my breakfast i remembered i was supposed to bring along a hard boiled egg as it was gym day...so i put an egg in a mug of water and let it spin in the microwave oven...i kept watch over it in case it exploded or the water boiled over...

so at the end of 1min the buzzer went off...just when i thought i was going to have my egg ready...BOOOM!!

the egg exploded inside the oven...eggish water sprayed all over the inside of the oven with the mug toppled over...sigh...

so i had to quickly finish up my coffee+oats and clean up whatever mess i could...then i had to rush down to tiong bahru so as not to miss the bus...

a great way to start the morning...

after work today the bus driver took another route cus the usual driver wasnt driving today...so i had to walk a longer distance to gym...i got to walk over that mini bridge at tiong bahru park and i was thinking abt the interesting horoscope article i read last night...

i wasnt looking where my feet were landing and next thing i knew after turning the corner after the darn bridge...sthg caught my feet and i tumbled over...

and guess wat was the thing that tripped me...a roll of those wire mesh which we put over bbq pits....sigh....

so zun man...walk directly into a roll of wire mesh so nicely until it get caught on my jeans and wrap around my legs to make me fall when i walked...wooooh

got up, pulled off the wire mesh and threw it at the corner of a wall-checked my timex got kenna scratched anot (lucky dun have)-the bottom of my palms were bleeding...lucky not very badly scratched...quickly made my way to the sports hall toilet so i could wash off the blood and dirt...

while changing i checked my other bruises...orh cheh+scratches on my left knee and hip...scratches on my right shin(all thanks to the wire mesh)...

the orh cheh on my knee quite painful...couldnt even do leg extensions at the gym...sigh...

made me feel so crabby...fugz

gonna open up a transformer/gundam kit tmr...or maybe i'll just do both...i need some happy things!!

No comments: