Wednesday, August 09, 2006

nothing beats a good run...

FINALLY...finally completed a full set of 3x2.4 interval properly...ever since wave run the intervals havent been very well done at all...felt so tired but so damn pleased with myself after finishing today's sets...

borrowed muay's extra hrm so i brought it out to test test today too...heart rate averaged abt 178...took abt a min in all sets to get within the in-zone level...
...today's timings 10.00, 10.23, 10.26 with ample rest in between to allow my heart rate to drop to a relatively low level (i thought it would have taken too long to wait for heart rate to drop all the way to normal resting rate)

quite an interesting gadget...might even consider getting one for myself no? hoho...another thing on my want list...chaaam...

feeling much better today after a crabby yesterday...well rested-i slept and napped and napped and slept...opened up a tf alternators nemesis prime to amuse myself...started fixing up force impulse gundam just now...

gonna start recording all my trng to monitor my progress for both runs and gym...took some measurements to check my muscle development on monday...like no improvement leh...haiz...
gonna get creatine from tsw and try to see if it helps...

No comments: