Wednesday, August 02, 2006

sleep replenishment needed

yesterday afternoon xiaoyi and uncle jason picked me up from tos to go nus help sign the surety thingy...after that dropped by ikea for snack/lunch (i had 3 .5 chicky wings..*slurp*)...then they sent me to gym...

although got an afternoon off work and had one of those rare days in which i was well fed with chicken...i so-called missed a session of the "sleep back home on the company bus"...

kept yawning in gym in between my sets...went home i fell asleep on the floor while doing crunches...

woke up damn groggy this morning...was so looking forward to the sleep on the morning bus to work that i forgot to bring my mobile out...

yawn yawning yawned whole day at office...was so looking forward to the sleep on the bus home from work...

decided to take a break from the 3x2.4 intervals today...ran the tanglin route with slopes which took me abt 35min...

*yawn*

No comments: