Friday, August 25, 2006

what a long week...sigh

this whole work week was longer than usual all thanks to the procert course......i gave my 1st presentation at TOS during the close out of our course today...my group was lucky to be the last few teams presenting...all the qns from the floor were pretty much exhausted after the first few presentations...

so i got lucky...no need to answer any daunting qns...hoho

my leave application got rejected...my boss reasoned that his policy is non-confirmed employees not allowed to take leave...otherwise how to gauge my performance for confirmation he added...

that remark got me worried all over again...i havent exactly been accomplishing much at work recently...always waiting for parts to measure...waiting for pple to be ard...waiting for answers...searching for answers...answers which are always never there when i need them...measurement and experiment outcomes always not happening the way i want them to happen...kaoz...

all the assignments are like always left hanging in mid-air...dont exactly want to give my supe and boss the impression that i havent been pulling my weight at work...but at the rate things are going-it just doesnt paint a very pretty picture...

so no more kota kinabalu trip for me...now more worried abt getting my confirmation which is tentatively due on oct3rd...

anyway...here are more pics of my force impulse (as requested by Rin) and gouf ignited which i fixed up last week...gouf's shield havent been painted yet though...which brings to mind how annoying it is to paint my kits nowadays with my current bottles of gunze sangyo...almost all spoiled after t-loaning them out to my fren...need to replenish with red, field grey, grey, yellow...

No comments: