Monday, July 03, 2006

1st day of work

was awoken in the middle of the night by some 爆风雨...wind was so loud and i think it toppled quite a number of my neighbour's stuff along the corridor and i think the rain was pouring super heavily outside...pulled myself out of bed to closed the windows and plopped back to sleep...feeling abit of headache...think it's my lousy pillow causing my neck pain again which always couples into a headache

then later i woke up AGAIN...this time due to my grumbling stomach...got up and drank from my bottle...then plopped back down again...headache still there...

5.18..alarm went off...my head was throbbing with that shitty feeling like you dint even get a good nights sleep...got out of bed and for some reason both my shoulders ached like hell...

washed up and it was coffee+oats...changed up and WAKAO...i never felt such an intense pain before in my shoulders when i took off my t-shirt...amazing stuff there man...

when i got downstairs it was still drizzling and upon reaching the bus-stop at 5.40 i checked the signage...it said first bus for 16 and 195 were 6.30 and 6.15 respectively...the tos bus reaches at 6.11 at tiong bahru mrt...

so i had to make my way to tiong bahru on foot...reached there in 15min...waited for the tos bus...jemin from hr told me to look out for comfort buses with the TOS sign/bus number...

6.08 a comfort bus came by...no sign...no number...and after picking up 3 passengers...it zoomed off without waiting...so ok...i thought maybe not that one ba...waited somemore...got an infineon bus...got some other bus-not comfort one...6.15 another comfort bus came by...no sign...no number...i went to ask the driver if it was the TOS bus...he said no...

waited until 6.18 i gave up and mrt+bus+walk-in...reached hr dept just on time...

4 noobies(including me) started work today...1 QA manager, 2 QA engineers, 1 process & methods engineer (thats me)...wee chong from ntu is one of the 2 QA engineers...at least got someone i know...

so whole day of lessons started with jemin giving us a welcome to tos presentation in the hr meeting room...after which it was all the way at the mph...tried my best to stay awake...and when i almost nodded off to sleep i geh siao geh siao changed my movement at the last moment and end up reaching for my sigg in my bag on the floor...heh...that made me wake up...for awhile at least...

after lessons i was brought to my cubicle (its got my name written there-Adrian Teo)~hohoho
got my own phone...no pc yet...near the door...and along the main aisle...so darn conspicuous...basket...

3.40 my boss Mr Na showed up and had a short chat with me....3.48 i made my way of out of office to wait for coy bus after my neighbour warned me that the bus dun wait one and we must be there early...

3.58...buses came...no sign to tell which one was the tiong bahru bus...so again...i blur like shit...buses picked up passengers--vrooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm...

then i standing there like a clown...another bus came...no sign watsoever...i asked an operator where the bus headed to...woodlands he said...basket...

so it was bus+train back home...tmr i will board the bus FIRST and ASK the bus drivers...

evening went for 6x400 sprints
1.25,1.25,1.21,1.27,1.21,1.27
stairs...5 broad jumps...15 tug jumps...reached home made myself a pocari sweat...hohoho...yummy....

day2 here i come!!

No comments: