Tuesday, July 04, 2006

2nd day of work

managed to take the company bus to and fro from work (there were SIGNS on the bus today)...better save on transport fees while i can before i end up like those engineers who cant go home at 3.50...then i can at most take the morning bus...so go home take bus+train...that wld be abt $2+...1 wk abt $10+...1 mth $40+ just for work alone...

got to know more pple today-jimmy,edwina,cheah,rachel and zul...jimmy edwina are same batch as me from ntu-they've been there for a mth le...cheah has been there for a yr...rachel just joined not so long ago but did her ia there...zul just did his masters and also joined not too long ago...

collected my stationery today...my supe gave me some stuff to read...had a session with one of the managers together with zul and rachel...again tried my best to stay awake~esp the last portion...talk quite long man...10.20 to 11.45...goodness....

apart from that another zuo bo day...pc still not here...table still empty...i even made a list of wat things to bring to put in my cubicle...

looking forward to the wkends le...and today's only tues...
woopie

No comments: