Thursday, July 06, 2006

25 x 400m = 10km

really wanted to see how i fare in a 10km run so i made myself go through an uber boring 25x400m along the riverside after work today...took me 46:20 min...
wave run coming up in 2 wks...gonna put in more effort to train up...last wk's ict totally derailed my running routine and momentum...

if muay can wake up to the morning call this sat, macritchie run wld be on...but other than that i plan to do at least another two 10kms this wkend...

collected my pc today at work...so at least now my table not so empty...heh...DELL 17" lcd, pentium4 processor with xp os in those mini desktop cpu...yet to get my password and email though...dun think i can msn and surf in peace too...my cubicle position too conspicuous le...dammit...

kept nodding off while "reading" the huge P&W trng material manual...lucky today i was in "awake" phase when my boss just walked by and asked me how am i doing...

wkend's almost here le...
woopie

No comments: