Friday, July 07, 2006

sleep sleep sleep

after a few days of trying out reveille timings for work...i have reduced it from monday's 5.18 to today's 5.28...gonna reduce it even further if i find i can make it to tiong bahru in time for the tos bus...

at night have to sleep ard 1030 in order to wake up less grouchy...1130 sleep i will wake up feeling like crap+more grouchness

still kept nodding off at my desk though...i brought my "refresher" but not much help...went to toilet to wash my face...kept me awake for awhile only...and it's so darn cold at the office...even with my sweater on!! why do they like to blast the air con in offices??? are they training us to be eskimos or sthg???

sleep is topped up on the tos bus to work and on the way home...yesterday almost missed the stop on my way home...today nearly drooled all over myself...but drooling is good...means i was totally knocked out which means i was REALLY resting...

after work met up with a great eastern agent-tammie...wow...was she animated or wat...

wkends finally here!! woohooo

No comments: